DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My mavic2pro drifts during straight flight.

stpatrick

Reactions
My mavic2pro drifts during straight flight, also on the the return to home the drone was fly back but continuously paused and gave message connection lost and the resumed return to home

This is the flight record showing drone drifting to the right
It would help if you can post something to help us see the actual data.
Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
That will give you a detailed report of the flight.
Come back and post a link to the report it gives you.

Reactions: Thomas B
Here is the flight log rendered at 8X
This is a video showing the flight track and is not the flight log.
Follow the instructions given in the link in post #7

I did a recent check with the DJI go 4 app and the vision sensors are giving an error message...I am in the process of recalibration

This is the flight record showing drone drifting to the right

This comment, it is in reference post #5 correct?

The drone was reacting to stick commands during that aspect of the flight.

That right side slide in your image post 5. You where applying full forward elevator and also applying right aileron.

Smart power go then go home before/after. 842.549 tru 954.967 (matches up with point starting about 1m 5s into your video second post) dropping out of SP Go Home and then back into it again returning to go home And yes it also stops some 18 times starting @ 613.19ish and that process reflected in the record. But haven't been able to find the reason for it, first best guess would be that vision system error you spoke of. Dirty lens perhaps?

I can't read the flight records like others here yet....if ever!

Last edited:
That is true the drone did stop 18 times own during the return to home, I would get an obstacle avoidance error each time it stopped. It was only when the drone began to drift to the right when I canceled RTH and took manual control to put the drone back on track. When the drone was close to home I re-engaged the RTH and it auto landed, it did pause a few times before auto landing

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu