DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 My Phone Grounded Me...

VenomXts

Premium Pilot
Reactions
So my s20 ultra USB C port went out on me... making it impossible to fly my air 2... And the worst part is it was raining and sunny during the sunset tonight and I missed a superb blade runner like sunset from the air... only caught it from the ground like a non drone flying sad person...

That is all just wanted to complain for a second.. lol New phone is on the way in two days..

Was it the port or the USB cable?
Did you try another cable?
Port on my s20 ultra, it doesn't work anymore for anything including the controller. :)

have a replacement coming in the next few days.

Port on my s20 ultra, it doesn't work anymore for anything including the controller. :)

have a replacement coming in the next few days.
Did you try a different cable to confirm whether the problem was the port or just a cable?

Did you try a different cable to confirm whether the problem was the port or just a cable?
Yep, many.......anything that goes in.. power cord, usb c headphones, drone connector doesn't work. its dead unfortunately.

Disappointing for you, that sunset would have been a cracker from the air, thanks for sharing.
Regards

Just a thought if you're in that situation again but you can fly and take pics without your phone attached to the controller. You'd have no idea if things were in focus/ frame or what the setting were but you might get an unbelievable shot anyway.

Sorry you missed the shot

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inecho