DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nano sync V's Cheapo antenna

pelon

Reactions
I installed a nano sync antenna system on my mavic pro hoping to get better distance-I was getting 5300' from the stock antenna which is good but I wanted to get a little more.After installing the nano sync i went out and did a test flight in my usuall flight pattern from my house and to my suprise i lost signal at 5200',I also b ought a cheap set of antenna's off ebay(in picture above nano sync) for when i wasn't using the nano sync set up.Turns out i got 5400' with the cheapo antenna's so i will be keeping those.nano sync.JPGI’m not saying nano sync isn’t good-it just didn’t work out for me.

Last edited:
I installed a nano sync antenna system on my mavic pro hoping to get better distance-I was getting 5300' from the stock antenna which is good but I wanted to get a little more.After installing the nano sync i went out and did a test flight in my usuall flight pattern from my house and to my suprise i lost signal at 5200',I also b ought a cheap set of antenna's off ebay(in picture above nano sync) for when i wasn't using the nano sync set up.Turns out i got 5400' with the cheapo antenna's so i will be keeping those.View attachment 40962I’m not saying nano sync isn’t good-it just didn’t work out for me.

My experience with nano sync was a little different. the stock antenna got me about 5000' in good condition, but when I switched to nano sync I got out over 15,000' when conditions were right. I've now move on to the "Switch" system and this thing is off the charts.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d