DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need a walk around power source for iPad

stonecherub

Reactions
Working in the perfect early morning light on my favorite volcano, I ran out of battery, which I expected, flew home and swapped in a charged one. On the way back to the cone, the iPad died and so did the field trip, four hours one way from Tucson.

Does anybody else hike from place to place charging an iPad on the way? One of those phone chargers from Costco manages to completely recharge the controller while I walk but the iPad is another matter. I would prefer real field experience if anybody has any.

I have a new, more powerful, buck on order for charging the charge the iPad overnight from the 4runner battery.

Working in the perfect early morning light on my favorite volcano, I ran out of battery, which I expected, flew home and swapped in a charged one. On the way back to the cone, the iPad died and so did the field trip, four hours one way from Tucson.

Does anybody else hike from place to place charging an iPad on the way? One of those phone chargers from Costco manages to completely recharge the controller while I walk but the iPad is another matter. I would prefer real field experience if anybody has any.

I have a new, more powerful, buck on order for charging the charge the iPad overnight from the 4runner battery.
I had the same problem with my older iPhone 6. Because the drone ask a lot of power out of the CPU inside you’re mobile. I always travel with a powerbank.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78