DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need Some Assitance Please

Ars3nal3432

Reactions
Hello Everyone,

I just got my MA2 in the mail from best buy. I would like to purchase DJI care before I fly. Should I do that first before I activate it or what is the recommended process/ how do I do it?

Hello Everyone,

I just got my MA2 in the mail from best buy. I would like to purchase DJI care before I fly. Should I do that first before I activate it or what is the recommended process/ how do I do it?
When I bought my mini a few weeks ago, during the activation process there was a prompt and a link the purchase the DJI refresh. If you don't get that, you can simply go directly to the DJI website and purchase it, note that you should do this within 48 hours of activation otherwise DJI makes you jump through a lot of hoops to prove that it's not already damaged (lots of pics, vid clips of the drone, etc.)

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
Recommended to purchase it within 48 hours of activation of your drone. You can purchase it after

Big difference between purchasing before and after. As mentioned earlier DJI makes you jump through hoops after activation.. Buying before activation, is a much simpler and hassle free process

Reactions: Ars3nal3432
Big difference between purchasing before and after. As mentioned earlier DJI makes you jump through hoops after activation.. Buying before activation, is a much simpler and hassle free process

Just to clarify, as noted above, you get 48 hours after activation to buy without the "hoops". I prefer to take a fight first to make sure it isn't obviously defective and requires me to return the drone. It's not that big of a deal either way as you can get a refund of the care refresh if you return the drone, but its an extra step to deal with.

I never got any notice to buy Care Refresh on my Air 2, like I did with the previous drones, but was easy to go online and enter my serial #.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan