DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 1 Nevada November Skies

tck444

Reactions
First light snowfall of the season near Las Vegas. Video and photos from Red Rock Canyon and Mount Charleston.

Photos available for free download. Link included in the YouTube video description.

Comments welcome !

First light snowfall of the season near Las Vegas. Video and photos from Red Rock Canyon and Mount Charleston.

Photos available for free download. Link included in the YouTube video description.

Comments welcome !

Very nice footage. Enjoyed it.

Comments welcome !

Beautiful footage....Nevada is prettier than most people give credit to. You proved that...

Thanks for all the comments.

I got the music from download on YouTube. Many channels there promote NO Copyright music, but seems to be a fuzzy area? Some tracks require/request attribution and others just directing you to their website to charge for download?

Then there is the "No Copyright" vs "Royalty Free" designation which are 2 very different things. Seems the "Creatine Commons" license is the safest or most liberal for use. After doing a fair bit of research I am still confused.

Easy enough to "Borrow" the track with software, but I always try to follow the rules, IF possible to understand. seems you will fully understand when or if you get a strike from YouTube.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danyjames_