DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Never post any videos

dirkclod

Reactions
Not great but never post anything and do fly so here’s one from last year. Just liked the colors and train crossing track and barge coming to lock through.
And kinda partial to Led Zeppelin ? Gotta watch it in 4k and on least a pad.
Just bored guys so posting one ?‍♂️

I liked the last 10 seconds or so the best Thumbswayup
I liked the train going across the bridge with the barge coming up the waterway. Just caught it by chance. Thanks ?
Thats where I fly a lot. Another year back I caught the fog on the water. Like the Stones too ?

Last edited:
Dude - You've been hiding the good stuff!! That is a great video! Smooth flying, beautiful sunset, the train silhouetted.
Thanks ,not been hiding it’s all on Vimeo. I just do stuff for me and put music I like. Not to mention if I say yes someone is going to say no so I normally just don’t put stuff out here.
Unless it’s a test of something.

You had some amazing Picture Opportunities did you get any ?
That shot of the birds going past that incredible sun set was picture perfect.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.
Screenshots. I take all these for years and just save it and one day maybe I will have time to process them. I spend to much time in these forums and just life to mess with it all. ?‍♂️

Not great but never post anything and do fly so here’s one from last year. Just liked the colors and train crossing track and barge coming to lock through.
And kinda partial to Led Zeppelin ? Gotta watch it in 4k and on least a pad.
Just bored guys so posting one ?‍♂️
Excellent, keep posting.
Blue Skys and Happy Contrails.
B52-D

Wow what a weird effect that was at the start, as you were climbing above the trees and the way the ground line where the water was. My brain was working hard to try and figure out what was going on, for a second or two. Thanks for posting.

Wow what a weird effect that was at the start, as you were climbing above the trees and the way the ground line where the water was. My brain was working hard to try and figure out what was going on, for a second or two. Thanks for posting.
Thanks, that was really unintentional and blew my mind too ?

Same thing here. I had to rewind to figure out what was happening.

That was an amazing video! One of my favorite LZ tunes also. Wow!!

Reactions: dirkclod
Nice vid Dirk. Beautiful lighting and colours. ?
Thanks, we have spells with lots of storms here and do get to catch some afterwards right at sunset. If I was a good Editer I could really
make the colors pop out but I just shoot in Auto and let iMovie
enhance the colors. Here was the aftermath of one then had another the next day. Just stepped out back and went up and did 360’s

Reactions: Ren57
Thanks, we have spells with lots of storms here and do get to catch some afterwards right at sunset. If I was a good Editer I could really
make the colors pop out but I just shoot in Auto and let iMovie
enhance the colors. Here was the aftermath of one then had another the next day. Just stepped out back and went up and did 360’s
That red hat that you’re wearing, I think I’ve seen it somewhere before …. ??

• Haha
Enjoyed. Great flying and editing. Post more.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne