DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Apple Vision Pro :

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
I would be willing to bet that some of the Apple developers were familiar with the DJI googles as it was easy to see there influence on the Product.

There saying the Success of all this depends on the Apps that are made for the Platform and I could not help but think of a DJI app for this .
I was also thinking that the ability to watch Panoramas video and pictures is yet another reason to keep our video at 4K.

There is so much potential for the Vision Pro , but I see a Future that can really take advantage of Drone Videos and pictures in the Future. .and breathe new life into our hobby.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

I'll be the first person to get Vision Pro whether it integrates with drones or not. However, at this point the only thing I expect would be to watch drone videos; that's about it. So much potential....

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I purchased about 20 Domain Names to go with this as I think Spatial Computing is going to be huge but appl stock surprised me as most investors think the price is to high for such isolated events. Im betting that this becomes the future of both work, communication and play. Divide that by $3000 and you get $1000 . lol

My prediction is that Apple's augmented reality goggles will be a huge failure. I got genuinely depressed for a moment watching what looked like a divorced father watching his happy moment with his kids over and over again, maybe because his wife divorced him because he was wearing the goggles when he played with his kids, isolating him rather than connecting him with his kids in the moment. The whole experience seems isolating. Kinda reminds me of the whole glasshole fiasco with Google. Meanwhile Halolens has been around for a few years and Microsoft is churning over about what Halolens 3 will be. They haven't sold a lot of Halolens at $3,500 but they have been gaining experience.

My experience with the Meta Quest is the opposite - I have fun shooting zombies in Arizona or playing miniature golf with my son who is many miles away.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Distantdoc