DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Viewing Panoramas on Apple Vision Pro is unreal

mswlogo

Reactions
I’ve taken panoramas on every camera that I could probably for decades. Thinking maybe I might print it or maybe some day I’ll have a screen to give it justice. Always disappointed viewing on my largest screen or phone.

I just pulled up some panoramas on Apple Vision Pro I took over 5 years ago on an iPhone.

The immersive feeling is unreal. Well actually feels real. What it does is map it to a cylinder that wraps around you. It’s extremely effective.

I have not had my MP3 up since I got the Vision Pro and can’t wait to take some panoramas.

Agreed, and I wasn't joking when I mentioned tears....tears of joy for finally seeing technology turn the corner and seeing something we could have only dreamed about finally start to become a reality.

The immersive feeling is unreal. Well actually feels real. What it does is map it to a cylinder that wraps around you. It’s extremely effective.
How does it do with full 360° panoramas? If you can link use it to view a browser, check out 360cities.net which has some incredible panoramas.

(Disclosure: I've got over 500 360° panoramas there.)

I was wondering when drones will be coming out with Apple Software to enhance the Vision Pro .
This is good to hear.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and land on the Water.

I was wondering what drone brand do you expect to release devices with apple software
I think Apple will release something to other vendors allowing them to take Virtual Videos and DJI might be on that list. Yep I see this coming down the pike of hopes and dreams for those with the Vision Pro.

With that said I own every Spatial.com website name I can think of.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water,

your hopes and dreams about apple and dji working together will remain in this stage of wishful thinking like forever
these 2 giants dont need each other and its ok, thats the business goes, theres just one big name on a product
theres no chance that a dji device will be used with another brand software
and apple dont need that kind of deal also
but spatial sounds nice for some

How does it do with full 360° panoramas? If you can link use it to view a browser, check out 360cities.net which has some incredible panoramas.
I've become a lover of panoramic photography since buying our Mavic 2 Pro drone back in 2020. Since then we've purchased a Inst360 X3 just lately and am enjoying a new learning curve with it.
Also thanks for bringing up the 360cities.net site, I didn't know about it and signed up to start showcasing some work I'll be doing.

I've become a lover of panoramic photography since buying our Mavic 2 Pro drone back in 2020. Since then we've purchased a Inst360 X3 just lately and am enjoying a new learning curve with it.
Also thanks for bringing up the 360cities.net site, I didn't know about it and signed up to start showcasing some work I'll be doing.
You can get a gadget to mount your Insta360 on the back of your Mavic. I've got one. Lets you take cool 360 videos in the air (if that's your thing).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne