DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New DJI 2S Pilot from San Francisco

HobWash

Reactions
Hello All --

I bet there are a lot of new pilots pulled in by all the great drone options out there today, especially the DJI 2S.

I have about 4 hours of flight time under my belt and no crashes (yet), so I'm pretty happy about that.

I welcome any advice, especially mod suggestions -- I'm an engineer so I don't mind taking things apart.

If someone knows how to save & recall waypoints (without hyperlapse) I'd love to hear it.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America HobWash.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum from Missouri!
Unfortunately the Air 2S doesn't have non-hyperlapse waypoints. Until DJI releases the SDK for that one, you can't even get 3rd party apps like Maven for that. Even so, it will be "virtual sticks" so a loss of connection cancels the mission. It seems built in waypoints are only for their pricier offerings...hopefully Mavic 3 at least.

Greetings!

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
There’s many knowledgeable members willing to help you with any questions you have. Search the forum using key words and if you don’t find an answer, post your question and I’m sure you’ll get a quick response. Flytpath on YouTube has a good series of videos from unboxing to your first flight. Fly safe and stay safe!

Hello All --

I bet there are a lot of new pilots pulled in by all the great drone options out there today, especially the DJI 2S.

I have about 4 hours of flight time under my belt and no crashes (yet), so I'm pretty happy about that.

I welcome any advice, especially mod suggestions -- I'm an engineer so I don't mind taking things apart.

If someone knows how to save & recall waypoints (without hyperlapse) I'd love to hear it.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro