DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New DJI FPV drone on the way!

IT'S HERE!!!!
The pop-up for registering it is not popping up though, so decided to charge everything, update everything then try again...

IMG_1759.jpg

Reactions: FASTFJR and Kilrah
Woohoo! Shipped with delivery on Saturday!

Reactions: JoostGT3
Local store says they can have the fly more pack ready for pickup tomorrow so just ordered one, we'll share it with friend so we eventually each have 4 batteries (and 2 of which tomorrow hopefully :p)
FM is $40 cheaper than 2 batteries and comes with a charging hub, so...

Reactions: FASTFJR
The ND filters beat the DJI FPV to my house. The quality looks great. I'm compared the 4 densities to my Polar Pros for my Mavic 2 and they look identical

Attachments

• IMG_1604.jpg
    IMG_1604.jpg
    853.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1605.jpg
    IMG_1605.jpg
    867.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1607.jpg
    IMG_1607.jpg
    929.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1608.jpg
    IMG_1608.jpg
    891.7 KB · Views: 5
Ugh I don't get mine until Tuesday and I won't be home till Thursday night! Gah!!

DID MY FIRST LOOPINGS TODAY!!!

Hahaha can you tell I am excited? Did a lot of practice in the simulator and figured I could just as well try it... Whoah, sweaty palms and a bit shaky, but WHAT A BLAST! When the battery was empty, I flew my Mavic 2 Pro afterwards, and boy... I might sell it. I love it to bits as a camera drone, but boy, does it feel boring after the thrill of the FPV!

I was contemplating naming my drones "Preciousss" & "Tha Hool", but I think Preciousss might be rebaptised to "Ol' lady sludge"! :p

Yah I've been watching the YouTube reviews and have come to realize this gizmo is "the missing link". I still need a camera drone for clips, but I need something else for flying. I mean, Immelmann turns, Barrel Rolls, outside loops etc. But it won't get me the cinematic footage I also need.

Maybe the next version will bring those two things closer together. That will give me time to raise the money by selling my underused Gretsch '59 Chet Atkins single cutaway (reissue) and Mackie 24 channel mixing board :)

Until then I'll follow y'everybody's experiences with great interest!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54