New DJI Mavic Pro Accessories Available Online

Adrian

Reactions
Hey everyone,

looks like DJI has released some new Mavic Pro accessories online:
Buy Mavic Accessories | DJI Store
  • Propeller Cage: USD159
  • 7728 Quick-Release Folding Propeller: USD9
  • Propeller Guard: USD15 (available at a later date)
  • Battery Charging Hub (Advanced): USD55
  • Aircraft Sleeve: USD7

Reactions: avanti1963
Anybody thinking about that advanced charging hub? Looks like it still charges the batteries sequentially, but does it more "efficiently" than the standard hub. I assume that means more quickly?

The advanced charging hub charges 4 batteries about 1.5 hours faster when using it along with the P4 battery charger. If you go that route, you'll need the this charger cable too.

Last edited:
According to the DJI Store (old hub vs. new hub), the advanced hub is one hour faster. I think that is a typo though.

Not sure if its worth $55 to me too charge 1.5 hrs faster. Normally I am through flying for the day after I burn thru my 5 batteries, so charging time is not an issue. But some people might find it useful.

Reactions: boxsterfahrer
Seems to me anyone with a P4 charger (I still have mine) would also have the AC cord for it
You got it. However, those who decide to buy the P4 charger will also need to buy a cord since it does not come with the cord.

hahaha... that good sir is 100% cooler. Would def rock the Crown Royal bag! ...At the very least it should fit the controller :p

It's a perfect fit.. I have my Mavic in a purple one and my Sony A6300 w/ 18-105 in a green one.. lol

Reactions: Adrian
So not faster using standard Mavic equipment? Their description is a bit "gray". Thanks.

- Sport Mode addict, ride the wind!

Yeah the problem is the the stock charger for the Mavic (not the hub) is 50w max and the batteries each can take around that alone. So if you want to charge 4 batteries the quickest you really need like a 200w charger and a hub that can distribute 50w of that to each battery to charge 4 empty batteries at a time.

Now when batteries get close to full they slow down and use less then 50w during this time the smart hub might be able to then give (guessing on numbers here) 15w to the battery almost charged and 35w to the empty battery to try and speed up the total charge time rather then waiting for one to completely finish then move to the next. But the bottom-line is for a real fast charge you need a higher input wattage from the get go to charge four empty batteries at once.

I personally went with the 5 in 1 charger due to the above facts despite the issues the 5 in one charger has. I added a on/off switch and ground wires to my 5-1 charger. Still way cheaper and faster then a 55.00 hub plus a P4 charger. P4 charger is 100w by the way, which is double the single mavic charger but still way under what I think it should be for 4 batteries and two usb devices.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31