DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New droner from Uruguay

Gandalfuy

Reactions
Hi everybody! I bought my first Mavic Pro some days ago.

The first night he slept on a tree.

Yesterday was awesome! i did a lot of recordings arround the house area, but today i wanted to go far up and away by the hill ands i lost it.
I lost the connection and i was really nervous, i hoped it would flight back..... guess what.... it did not :(

I saw that there is a "Find my Drone" thing on the app, I used it today to go find it with no luck.

How precise could the final location be?

I can see the red triangle that shows where the dron should be.
Is there any way to see the last trajectorie he did? I do not have it on the app because i lost the connection but may be it could give me some more idea of where it could be.

thanks!
Alejandro.

Last edited:
Welcome. I'm very sad for your loss. The one time I lost my drone, I used "find my drone" and it took me right to my drone and I heard it beeping. But I still couldn't find it. I was only a meter away. It was in a thick bush but I finally found it. Keep looking!
Good luck, happy flying

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Hi Alejandro, welcome to the forum.
Very sorry to read about the loss of your new drone.
Some people have posted their flight data of the flight they lost their drone on, and had help finding the location closer to where it crashed.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
Hope you find your drone, keep looking, as long as the battery has juice it will keep beeping. And, if you find it, hope you take time to review what to do in emergency situations. For instance Aircraft out of sight. What to do?
Or, Lost Satellite connection, what to do. I have Takeoff procedure check list on my tablet to refer to, plus many other procedures. Such as pre flight check list. We hope you find info shared here to help you with any issues now or in the future. Please check out Mavic help and Mavic tips, lots of very helpful info. Let your fingers do the walking, when you get up in the air again Fly Safe.

A few years ago, I had my Mavic explore the area north of the Trinity River (Ft. Worth, TX). I wasn't careful, and ran out of battery. I had pressed RTH, so it was on its way back, but it crash-landed in some heavy brush on the wrong side of a dense tree and sticker-bush line. Stupid, stupid flying on my part.

A week or so later I was back, wearing snake-proof boots and a Beretta, and carrying a chain saw and gas-powered hedge trimmer. In the meantime, my bird was exposed to a violent thunderstorm and heavy rain. I had to cut my way through the tree line with the chain saw.

DGI Go's "Find My Drone" led me on a circuitous path through and around the brush. After circling the "last known location" at least twice, "Find My Drone" led me to the exact location of my Mavic, though I couldn't see it (or even my feet) in the tall grass.

Using the hedge trimmer, I cut the grass down to knee height, and there she was, looking none the worse for wear.She was OK. just had to dry her off and recalibrate the gimbal.

Don't give up! Hope you find your Mavic!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDew