DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New firmware 1000 for Mavic Pro. Anyone tried it?

I just came in from burning 3 batterys and really didn't see no differences from 900 . Now I don't use OA but do use a few features which I tryed and all worked as usual . I did try 1 small run as it was a little breezy and only went out 13000' but just slowly turned around and had no signal drop and just flew back . Need to check more just didn't have the time .
Also here modify the flight parameters from debugging?
Did anyone test in debugging and after if all are saved or reset to factory firmware setup?

:)
The Drone Police will be happy......can't manipulate the max altitude anymore.
If you 2 are talking about the hacking of the firmware you know it is not allowed here .

Any change to the video image quality with -1 sharpness? Maybe they reduced the impact of noise reduction

I didn't notice anything but my screen was clear . -1 sharpness ?
Not sure what your asking .

I just came in from burning 3 batterys and really didn't see no differences from 900 . Now I don't use OA but do use a few features which I tryed and all worked as usual . I did try 1 small run as it was a little breezy and only went out 13000' but just slowly turned around and had no signal drop and just flew back . Need to check more just didn't have the time .

If you 2 are talking about the hacking of the firmware you know it is not allowed here .
Sorry.....not talking about hacking firmware. Just about setting a parameter which DJI let us adjust using their legal Assistant software. A bit like making a change in the registry in Windows to change some basic behaviour!

Sorry.....not talking about hacking firmware. Just about setting a parameter which DJI let us adjust using their legal Assistant software. A bit like making a change in the registry in Windows to change some basic behaviour!
Sorry I missunderstood .
How many ?
300ft ?
?

Just had a flight with .1000. Seems to be very stable. Quite a bit of wind here and zero drift. Now lets see if the gimbal issues have been solved!

The Drone Police will be happy......can't manipulate the max altitude anymore.
Whoa! Are you serious? Are you saying that the max alt is restricted to the default 120m (400 ft)? What other restrictions (if any) does 1000 introduce?

Reactions: Sreenag
No I set mine as usual 500m . I dont go high but I keep all mine wide open .

Whoa! Are you serious? Are you saying that the max alt is restricted to the default 120m (400 ft)? What other restrictions (if any) does 1000 introduce?
Nope restricted to 500m. As it used to be.

Just flashed, took about 30 mins via dji go with no issues. Its wiped pretty much all of my settings though so they need to be put back, including annoyingly the sensitivity settings.
I'll test fly later.

I think they have. Once installed go to image size and put it to the max and it'll fill the whole screen. It worked for me
@Cyberpower678

Alan
Are you absolutely sure? Some people don't notice it. I stayed on .700 because of this issue because despite setting to max size, the screen was still smaller and pushed to the bottom. You say 3 black bars on the screen on the top left and right sides. Having a non-sharp picture didn't make me very happy.

Reactions: BrAinZ
I didn't notice anything but my screen was clear . -1 sharpness ?
Not sure what your asking .

The watercolor effect when using low sharpness values. It would cause the video to get mushy in trees, grass, etc

Is it just me or did the Mavic do some extra stuff during this upgrade?

By the end of the process (around 75%) it suddenly moved one propeller (like it does at startup, but only one) and did the "DJI sound". A few minutes later, it did the same but with another prop. A couple of minutes later it restarted and moved all four props as usual and the upgrade finished. As far as I can see everything works fine, just never noticed it doing those extra prop movements during an upgrade before?

Also, it upgraded the firmware of the battery, so I guess there are some fixes in the update not mentioned in the release notes (as they are not really talking about anything that seems to have with the battery to do)

Reactions: infectedArtIST
Is it just me or did the Mavic do some extra stuff during this upgrade?

By the end of the process (around 75%) it suddenly moved one propeller (like it does at startup, but only one) and did the "DJI sound". A few minutes later, it did the same but with another prop. A couple of minutes later it restarted and moved all four props as usual and the upgrade finished. As far as I can see everything works fine, just never noticed it doing those extra prop movements during an upgrade before?

Also, it upgraded the firmware of the battery, so I guess there are some fixes in the update not mentioned in the release notes (as they are not really talking about anything that seems to have with the battery to do)

Good thing there wasn't some kind of malfunction and the mavic didn't start flying in the house.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown