DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New firmware: V01.03.0600

Hi mate, tried so many times now, getting a bit peed off, on DJI assistant 2, updated remote no problem, aircraft will not, so I downgraded to V01.03.0400, all ok, upgraded to V01.03.0550, all ok...then upgrade to V01.03.0600, hangs at 57% then fails, upload error 0x020106, Wtf?

Same here but the solution for that mate, keep on updating till it succeed :)

Reactions: boxsterfahrer
Succesful / Simple Firmware Upgrade Report

Just updated the firmware on the mavic, the RC and the DJI GO 4 App on iPad Mini 4. All through Wifi - didn't take long at all. No snags or hitches.

Took it for a 15 min test flight - sport mode / 4K video / basic flight and hovering - everything seems perfectly fine to me.
I didn't really do a thorough test on any of the new features, I just wanted make sure everything still worked well.

Reactions: Soundtekk
Upgraded from .0400. Made a 25 min test, gps, sport, rth, hovering 4k rec everything ok.

Im on v.0200 and had airplane mode for a long time! The rubber band mod it's called and along with gimbal in "follow" mode works great. Very predictable too. Probably will wait until the mother of all firmware gets released.

Reactions: Vasco
updated from .0400 straight to .0600. It asked my to update the NFZ, but as another fellow pilot mentioned before, I also backed out. Maybe i'm wrong but I thing it's hovering a little bit more stable. than version .0400. Did 1,5 battery with .0600 no issues so far.

Reactions: Evans12
Still having major problems, will not upgrade, even done it through DJI assistant 2 with DJI support on line with me, tried 0400, no probs, 0550, no probs...then 0600....fail, just over 5 hours of wasted time, just done a warranty repair request to DJI recommend by DJI support...not happy, anyway keep me posted on progress of updated flight mode. Thank you all you guys for help and advice.

Reactions: jcpkkmw
updated from .0400 straight to .0600. It asked my to update the NFZ, but as another fellow pilot mentioned before, I also backed out. Maybe i'm wrong but I thing it's hovering a little bit more stable. than version .0400. Did 1,5 battery with .0600 no issues so far.
Are you saying that you have the option of NOT updating the NFZ database.

Still having major problems, will not upgrade, even done it through DJI assistant 2 with DJI support on line with me, tried 0400, no probs, 0550, no probs...then 0600....fail, just over 5 hours of wasted time, just done a warranty repair request to DJI recommend by DJI support...not happy, anyway keep me posted on progress of updated flight mode. Thank you all you guys for help and advice.

Tried the factory reset option already?

Reactions: HHH and Evans12
Also, noticed that my cached videos from today's flights now have audio! I was like wtf! Can hear my drone in the background...

I had some issues with my internet connection while downloading the 0600... , after reconnecting the Mac several times It seemed to download just fine. Tried to update> failed. Downgraded into 0400 fine, then tried again to upgrade and failed. So I thought maybe downloaded file was corrupted. Since I didn't know where the files were stored so I uninstalled the Assistant 2, downloaded again, installed Assistant 2... tried to upgrade into 0600 and everything was great. Both Aircraft and RC upgraded just fine. Tested and everything is great!!

Have you tried uninstalling the Assistant 2 and erasing all files associated with?

Are you saying that you have the option of NOT updating the NFZ database.
yes, a window popped up saying the NFZ db in my area needed an updated. I thought this doesn't seem like a good idea. Luckily, there was a cancel (or close) button. I clicked that. It went away. If I get any other notification I 'll update here. Next planned flight, in about 9-10 hours :)

yes, a window popped up saying the NFZ db in my area needed an updated. I thought this doesn't seem like a good idea. Luckily, there was a cancel (or close) button. I clicked that. It went away. If I get any other notification I 'll update here. Next planned flight, in about 9-10 hours :)
same backed out

Anyone else experiencing extreme drifting (10 foot before I corrected it) and altitude loss (slowly descends until it lands) when hovering? It used to be rock solid. I have tried re-calibrating the IMU and compass and also refreshing the firmware in the assistant app.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dean1980