DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New from Canada

Just received a Mavic Mini for Christmas. In the initial exploration phase of flying and videoing/editing. Lots of fun so far and I haven't crashed it so I guess that is a good thing!!
Stay safe everyone
Wind is the enemy of the Mavic Mini. You might want to check out Don Drones On - YouTube on your journey to safe and responsible flying.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Well the "I haven't crashed yet" claim is no longer valid. It was windy outside so I thought I would practice a bit indoors. What could go wrong?! i have flown it indoors a few times with no issues but this time I got a little close to a light fixture and......well you know the rest of the story. Fortunately my wife's poinsettia plant provided a nice soft landing spot. These things make good shredders for salad!! Now, where did I put those spare props?
drone in plant (Medium).jpg

Just received a Mavic Mini for Christmas. In the initial exploration phase of flying and videoing/editing. Lots of fun so far and I haven't crashed it so I guess that is a good thing!!
Stay safe everyone
Welcome to the forum from the Rocky Mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078