DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New from east tn anyone around the Kingsport area

Reactions
Hey from East tn anyone fly around the Kingsport area. Also replaced a ribbon cable which should have fixed my mini 3 navigation error unable to take off and the gps module and everything else looks perfect I put it in atti mode on adv Parmats and flew but still won’t pick up satellites do I need to replace the gps module if so can I use a different kind or can I bypass using the adv paramat

Welcome back to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America runfasterman23.

I wish I could help but I can't. :confused:

Others here may have more information so hang tight and use the search engine of this site to possibly find a solution.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome back to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!

Sorry I can’t help but there must be someone in the forum who can!

Hey from East tn anyone fly around the Kingsport area. Also replaced a ribbon cable which should have fixed my mini 3 navigation error unable to take off and the gps module and everything else looks perfect I put it in atti mode on adv Parmats and flew but still won’t pick up satellites do I need to replace the gps module if so can I use a different kind or can I bypass using the adv paramat
Welcome back, I can see that you've also posted this under general discussions, good point, there is also a Mini 3 Sub Forum that might have input to your issues. My advice is sent it to DJI, they can quickly fix it, I've not heard of them just swapping parts until it works, and you will get it back with a warranty…

My wife is from Kingsport and has family there. We have homes in Johnson City, Arizona and spend summers in South Dakota. We are heading out next week and will be spending close to 3 weeks at Warriors Path in our motorhome. I have a Mavic Pro 3 that I have not flown but hope to get more experience flying it there and near Laural park area.

Reactions: LoudThunder
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Beautiful photo, when I researched your location, I was sorry to read that the sea is projected to re-take all that frontage within the next 25-years...

Down here where I live, it's already happening...

Reactions: wjkrysak
WELCOME to the forum. I'm just across the "hill" from you in western NC. I work in and around your area some and I'll be in TN tomorrow shooting for a commercia client at "The 407" near Sevierville TN.

Need anything give me a shout.

Beautiful photo, when I researched your location, I was sorry to read that the sea is projected to re-take all that frontage within the next 25-years...

Down here where I live, it's already happening...

True, it can’t last too long with the rising seas. Most of the houses are owned by people who can afford to lose a couple of houses though .

Reactions: LoudThunder
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR