DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New from Pa.

rugermdw

Reactions
Got my drone a couple weeks ago. Don't get to fly much but, been up about six times. Finally grew a pair and went 398Feet up. I know, sounds dumb but, big investment for me. Going out next weekend for a distance run. Any and all advice appreciated!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
:)

Reactions: Snoopy2020
Got my drone a couple weeks ago. Don't get to fly much but, been up about six times. Finally grew a pair and went 398Feet up. I know, sounds dumb but, big investment for me. Going out next weekend for a distance run. Any and all advice appreciated!
My advice is to HAVE FUN! We have a lot of great people here. Most of us aren't heard from much, because we're just out having fun. The ones that you DO hear from are the few that have had problems, so it may SEEM like problems are common, but they really aren't.

So that said, don't forget your sunscreen and hat, and go out and have lots of fun.

BTW: I moved to Colorado 50 years ago, but am from Camp Hill, Pa. and my wife is from Shippensburg.

Howdy from Wyoming @rugermdw , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavicpilots. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

I buy, sell and repair DJI products and accessories and also teach people how to fly.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome From Chicago. Better safe then sorry, its a big investment for most of us.
Good to use Mavic Pilots Forum to help you gain knowledge and confidence when
flying your Bird. Check out Mavic Help, then click on Mavic Tips if you are in need
of information on a variety of topics

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000