DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New from South Africa

DurbanCraig

Reactions
Hi everyone!

I'm from Durban on the East Coast of South Africa.

I have an affection for all things RC and started off with mini drones. A friend bought one of the first Mavic Pros and I have wanted one since then.
I recently purchased a Mavic Pro Platinum fly more bundle and absolutely love it.
I also own a Tamiya Blackfoot.

I've recently taken up watching drone crash videos - they illustrate what situation is likely to lead to a crash.
As an absolute beginner I'm taking it easy, racking up some early flight time, learning aspects of aerial photography and really enjoy reading posts on this forum!

Craig.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: DurbanCraig
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: DurbanCraig
Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Hi everyone!

I have an affection for all things RC and started off with mini drones. A friend bought one of the first Mavic Pros and I have wanted one since then.
I recently purchased a Mavic Pro Platinum fly more bundle and absolutely love it.

I've recently taken up watching drone crash videos - they illustrate what situation is likely to lead to a crash.
As an absolute beginner I'm taking it easy, racking up some early flight time, learning aspects of aerial photography and really enjoy reading posts on this forum!

Craig.
Welcome Craig, good group here n knowledgeable to boot. Where in Af you at? Hope to see some pictures too. I have a new M2P n Spark for the gkids. Still trying to get time n weather conditions have been poor. Let alone I am not a IT wizard, old school guy here. If it don't go bang or leave a mess I wasn't there. lol. Ty

Welcome Craig, good group here n knowledgeable to boot. Where in Af you at? Hope to see some pictures too. I have a new M2P n Spark for the gkids. Still trying to get time n weather conditions have been poor. Let alone I am not a IT wizard, old school guy here. If it don't go bang or leave a mess I wasn't there. lol. Ty
Hi Wyojet, I'm 400 miles East of Johannesburg on the coast, hope to post one or two pictures soon.
Hope the weather picks up soon for you, I am absolutely enjoying flying my Mavic with the DJI goggles. I have two kids approaching teens so they are enjoying it as well!
Thx

Thank you all so much for the welcome, hope to post pictures and video soon. Off to a coastal resort on the weekend and hope to gather some nice footage. Ty

Welcome boet! I grew up in East London, now living in the USA. Stay away from trees, watch out for birdies and keep out of the water.
Best advice is calibrate the compass before each flight - aka "dances with drones" as my wife calls it.
I'm heading to the Transkei in May with my MP, hoping to get some good photos and videos.

Welcome from Georgia, the Peach State. I fly a new Mavic Pro Platinum and it's a lot of fun... hope you enjoy the forum and your new drone ?

Hi everyone!

Craig.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro. Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum, I'm in Georgia, USA. The Peach State and home of delicious boiled peanuts... ??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twin01