DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
WELCOME to the forum!

It's absolutely GREAT seeing more and more women flying UAS!

If you'd some links to other female flyers (FB etc) let me know. We have some ROCK STARS in UAS who are well known women.
Thank you ? I was really nervous in joining and posting here but you fellas have been so welcoming…really appreciate it ?

Welcome to the Mini 2 Family

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mini 2 in the Rain and Float on Water.
I saw this gear and I have an Air 2S. Wondering how great the gear actually is; I was thinking the rotors aren't protected, and the construction needs to be rust resistant as well, right? It's not just about shorting out the batteries.

Hiya

just wanted to introduce myself…Mini 2 user, been flying since Christmas, absolutely hooked! Based in Worcestershire, UK. Bit of a nervous flyer still, loves sunsets ?
View attachment 132724
Welcome to the Drone world. I am a new flyer as well and I to am hooked and maybe I'll trade you some sunsets, I as well love to shoot sunsets. I don't have a lot with the drone yet, but I have a few and am working on it, and will have a dozen in no time. Just have to scout the different areas which is totally different than taking sunset pix with my camera.

Attachments

• Sunsetb.jpg
    Sunsetb.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 2
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Steel63
Hi. Welcome to the forum. It is such an addictive hobby. I started just over a year ago and still can’t get enough of it. Lovely pic, and I agree about the sunsets. Sunrises are good too. Keep enjoying and fly safe. Jeremy in Cornwall

Reactions: Steel63 and MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan