DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New guy from Graham, N.C. USA

Welcome to the forums - great place to get answers to your questions and the search function is a great feature to find info you may be looking for.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to this forum. If you can’t find the information you require through a thread search, by all means please ask away. The folks here are very helpful and knowledgeable.
Blue Skies from SoCal
P.s I also have a Mavic 2 pro and absolutely love it, especially after pouring over the owners manual to understand how this UAV works.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello! I bought 2 Mavic Minis for my son and I. We are both new flyers. With extreme caution of course.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Minis, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum :)

I'm up in Western NC (west of Asheville). If you're ever in the area give me a shout. I think it's AWSOME you're doing this with your son but be warned... you're going to want one of your OWN very soon :)

Welcome to the forum :)

I'm up in Western NC (west of Asheville). If you're ever in the area give me a shout. I think it's AWSOME you're doing this with your son but be warned... you're going to want one of your OWN very soon :)
Nice! You are right! I ended up buying the same Mavic Mini at Bestbuy! I couldn't resist. ?

Reactions: old man mavic

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stormsignal