DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New guy from the UK (NW)

peej1977

Reactions
Hi all,

After much pondering I ordered the Mavic Pro with the fly more extras yesterday. Hoping to pick it up tomorrow so I'm very excited to say the least.

Never flown a drone before so looking forward to the challenge. An an avid photographer (totally amateur) but looking to expand what I can do once I get my hands on it!

Paul.

Hi all,

After much pondering I ordered the Mavic Pro with the fly more extras yesterday. Hoping to pick it up tomorrow so I'm very excited to say the least.

Never flown a drone before so looking forward to the challenge. An an avid photographer (totally amateur) but looking to expand what I can do once I get my hands on it!

Paul.
Howdy from Wyoming peejay1977, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: peej1977
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Reactions: peej1977
Thanks! I have a ton of photography I've taken, but obviously none with the drone yet so will get that uploaded as and when I can get a nice day to use it :D

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Well I picked it up today, charged and upgraded and a short test flight. Still need to get the settings how I want them and also need to learn Adobe Premiere. Amazed how easy it is to fly considering I've never flown one :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightrider619