DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Here

Rchiles3

Reactions
Hello, I am new to drones and have been flying for about two months, having logged about 20 hours. I fly two Mavic Pro drones in the Culpeper Virginia area. I picked one up from the Goodwill store, and a friend gave me the other one. I also have a Holystone HS700D. Looking for a few good places to fly in the area as I am getting tired of my back yard. Thanks for all of the great information that is posted on this Forum.

Welcome to the forums - great place to get tips and answers to your questions. Also, the search function if an excellent place to search for the many questions a new member will have.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup
US - West Virginia

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello, I am new to drones and have been flying for about two months, having logged about 20 hours. I fly two Mavic Pro drones in the Culpeper Virginia area. I picked one up from the Goodwill store, and a friend gave me the other one. I also have a Holystone HS700D. Looking for a few good places to fly in the area as I am getting tired of my back yard. Thanks for all of the great information that is posted on this Forum.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of suggestions and assistance on this forum. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom