DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Indiana Pilot

charlesemoman

Reactions
I just bought a Mini 2 - still in the box at the moment. I know I do not have to register it as a hobbyist. I will not be doing commercial work and only using it mainly for my YouTube channel. My videos are NOT monetized, so I know I am ok there.
Question - if I do not add anything to my Mini 2 and keep it under the 250 grams, is there any good reason to still register anyway?
I know if I add the propeller guard or just about anything else, it will go over the limit. So maybe go ahead and register anyway? TIA.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America charlesemoman .

As Steel63 mentioned above, it's only five bucks along with peace of mind.

for my YouTube channel.

Could you provide a link to your channel? We'd love to see southern Indiana. ?

Have fun and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Greetings!

My channel is my name Charles Moman - I am completing a Ford Transit van build series now. It turned out great.

I just bought a Mini 2 - still in the box at the moment. I know I do not have to register it as a hobbyist. I will not be doing commercial work and only using it mainly for my YouTube channel. My videos are NOT monetized, so I know I am ok there.
Question - if I do not add anything to my Mini 2 and keep it under the 250 grams, is there any good reason to still register anyway?
I know if I add the propeller guard or just about anything else, it will go over the limit. So maybe go ahead and register anyway? TIA.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flonke