DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New, just bought Saturday

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome from Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Interested to learn more. Kinda wish I'd bought the platinum one, but bought the fly more kit.

Welcome. Why do you wish you bought the Platinum? You can always buy a silver skin for your MP.

The MP FM combo is a great value, and both birds are fantastic drones.

Have fun.

Hi, just get the platinum propellers. They really make a big difference
But don't rush, learn to fly it first, I mean I clipped and I mean clipped just a leaf or two on a Bush but had to replace the prop so no rush there. Would recommend getting some cheap filters for now. Just protects the camera lens from scratches. Scratch a filter and well, all you've lost is a filter. I also recommend some landing legs just to keep it above the grass and a landing mat, much as mine is taking an age to arrive.

Thanks guys. Will order a clear filter for the lens. All lenses on my camera have a filter for the same reason. So far have flown it out of sight and used return to home feature. Interested in what you think next learning steps should be. This is pretty cool, definitely not just a toy.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy that new Mavic Pro, just buy the low noise props and you're pretty close to having the Platinum version, that's what I did, it is a bit quieter. Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frostseb