DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New M2 Zoom owner and pilot

Hotscoty

Reactions
While at a training class, I picked up a two month old M2 Zoom, 5 Batteries and a GPC case. I paid 50% of retail. It has only 19 logged flights and each battery was charged twice. Is there a way to transfer the warranty in my name? Any other words of wisdom would be appreciated.

Reactions: CW57 and dirkclod
Read the manual about five times. No indoor flying. If you want to fly indoor, go buy a 40.00 toy.
Oh, and have FUN!
And don’t be one of those crazy people that calibrate everything whenever the wind blows the wrong way.

Reactions: Hotscoty
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

0rojyyg-png.56543

Welcome to Mavicpilots, what a great deal!
Warranty follows the aircraft. Copy of original sales invoice nice to have just in case.
Make sure you read the manual a couple of times. So when something unforeseen happens
you know what to do. And something unforeseen will happen. For me, my 5th or 6th flight
I was getting low on battery power, hit 10% it started auto landing. Oh **** the aircraft was 800
feet away over a forest. After the initial panic remembered I could use up stick to counter the landing
and steer the aircraft home. The more you know the less chance of crashing.

Last edited:
Probably a lot of issues would not appear if the battery level wasn’t depleted to those levels. Good that you got it under control. From all the reading that I’ve done, battery level is probably in the top five on the list for DJI selling new drones.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki