DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mav3 and RC Question.

MoToad

Reactions
With the cruise control added, I did what was suggested on several Youtube vid. Remapped the C1 button to cruise on/off. That's great but it seems a shame that there are not more options available for these buttons. Reminds me of back in the day when my joysticks didn't have enough buttons. At least you could designate one or two as a Mod button to be used in conjunction with another button. To use the cruise this way I had to unbind the spotlight and, altho I don't use it much, I do use it. Any suggestions for this? Or is there, perhaps more binding steps I am missing?

Yep, i have the RC and could do with an extra button...
Cruise control, AUX lights and Gimble up/ down...but alas, only 2 buttons available.

Yep, i have the RC and could do with an extra button...
Cruise control, AUX lights and Gimble up/ down...but alas, only 2 buttons available.
For $900 more, you get all the buttons and button combinations you could want on the RC Pro. While the $310 DJI RC is a major step up from the RC-N1, it is still lacking the 5 way button and multiple other RC Pro features, including mini HDMI output, as well as USB C output for the Moverio BT-40 glasses.

OK. Now I may be just kickin myself. My Air2 with flymore kit is for sale but I still have it. The controller is just called the Smart controller. It is twice the weight and has external antennae. It also has the five way button. Is this, in effect, a Pro? If so I'll switch it out. But how do I tell for sure?

OK. Now I may be just kickin myself. My Air2 with flymore kit is for sale but I still have it. The controller is just called the Smart controller. It is twice the weight and has external antennae. It also has the five way button. Is this, in effect, a Pro? If so I'll switch it out. But how do I tell for sure?
The Smart Controller is incompatible with OS 3+. However, you can use the sale proceeds toward an RC Pro that is now compatible with four drones: Mavic 3, Mavic 3 Classic, Mini 3 Pro, and Air 2S.

For $900 more, you get all the buttons and button combinations you could want on the RC Pro. While the $310 DJI RC is a major step up from the RC-N1, it is still lacking the 5 way button and multiple other RC Pro features, including mini HDMI output, as well as USB C output for the Moverio BT-40 glasses.
It's definitely something to work towards. It was a hard pill to swallow dropping nearly 5k on the M3 + RC.
I need to make some $$ off this guy first before another upgrade😆

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d