DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Air 2 received

CFWB

Reactions
Just received my new MA2 yesterday. Only setup problem was doing the firmware update. Just would not update. Deleted GoFly app and DJI assistant 2 and reinstalled both as a fresh install. Firmware updated with no problem!
Have not flown it yet...too rainy in the Cleveland area right now.
Still have my old Mavic Air 1.

I was impressed by how simple and fast the set up went. And it went a lot faster once I convinced myself that there was really no reason to save all those little plastic bags.

Reactions: CFWB
Finally got to fly my new MA2 this morning. Just a little cautious at first but as I went through the 3 batteries the braver I got with it. Flew it to the max height in my area (@390 ft) and to a distance I could hardly see it anymore.
Flew fantastic with no warnings received.
I felt in full control at all times.
It sure beats my Mavic Air. Now to review my videos and check into AirData.

Reactions: hiflyer201
Congratulations on your first flights. I maidened my MA2 yesterday and am very happy. I will keep my MA, but this is my go to flyer now.

Reactions: hiflyer201 and CFWB
I should have mentioned how I love the flight time on the new MA2 batteries. They sure make a difference!
Yes, extended flight time is nice. Also the speed increase from MA. My MA2 got out a distance before I realized it. And the occusync kept everything tight (contact), no drop offs. I am enjoying this quad.

Reactions: CFWB
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arny