DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Air 2?

The point is it doesn't really matter what it looks like, when in use you can't see how it looks, features are more important.

The new Autel drone is way uglier than the Mavic 2 but if it was better I would switch!

Come on now, why should it be an either one or the other choice?

I have been flying my MP and Spark faithfully waiting for 2 or 3 years for this one!! If it has Ocu-2.0 and the basic sensor setup like the of mp I really want it. I just like to fly and this will be great at that..

where are the antennae on the remote ?
What angle do you need to hold the remote in regards to the best results ?

is the phone holder extension the antennae for the remote controller ?

looking to change my mavic pro (original) for a new drone and not too sure which way to go

The Mavic pro 2 is $3000 ish dollars here in NZ for a fly more kit getting a bit exxy and that is on special

where are the antennae on the remote ?
What angle do you need to hold the remote in regards to the best results ?

is the phone holder extension the antennae for the remote controller ?

looking to change my mavic pro (original) for a new drone and not too sure which way to go

The Mavic pro 2 is $3000 ish dollars here in NZ for a fly more kit getting a bit exxy and that is on special

All this will be revealed tomorrow.

I only know how it applies to people with an A2CofC in that (as below from UAV Hub) the new CE requirements state that drones have to have a low speed mode that can be activated form the remote.

C2 Class Aircraft with an A2 CofC
You’ll be able to fly down to 30m of uninvolved people, or down to 5m if the aircraft has been switched to a low-speed mode with a C2 class aircraft.
C2 class aircraft need to have less than a 4 kg MTOM, be ‘safely made’ as determined by EU manufacturer standards, it needs noise limitations, a remote ID and a form of geo awareness.
It also needs a low-speed mode which limits the maximum speed of the aircraft to 3 m/s (approx 6.7 mph).

So does this mean the the Air 2 with the ADB transponder, not as noisy as the old one and has the tripod switch on the remote complies with C" maybe?????

It's the 27th already. Where are all the hands on videos from the 'influencers'?

Do you think that DJI Fly app is going to get an update that is too noticeable and revealing with this drone?

DJI Fly 1.0.9 or 2.0.0?

I imagine they're scheduled when the drone has been launched.
I guess that would be another 16hrs more then. But when the Mini was launched, the reviews appeared before the official launch. May be DJI is tightening the leash this time.

I guess that would be another 16hrs more then. But when the Mini was launched, the reviews appeared before the official launch. May be DJI is tightening the leash this time.

I don't know, this release is very rare as it's hours I've never released DJI before.

Do you think that DJI Fly app is going to get an update that is too noticeable and revealing with this drone?

DJI Fly 1.0.9 or 2.0.0?
May be. But it is also quite possible that the same app (version) can have different functionality dependent on the type of the connected drone. Take GO4 for instance, things like battery discharge control, flight modes like waypoints (etc) are inaccessible when you have the MA connected but are there when you have the MPs connected. Same could be the case with the Fly app; meaning an update is not necesserily required.

• Wow
Reactions: Th3DroneroGT
213d878bbba94ff954c0d3a898e2100f.jpg

The Price of MA2 is the competitive edge in my opinion.
Notable also is Ocusync, Flight time and Video Production. All explained in numerous DJI selected Drone reviewers.
Disclaimer- The pre-ceding comments are my opinion and not represented of DJI.
That is all, Carry on.

Sliik
(PIC)
USA,FAA Registered UAS/REC
Mavic Mini
Mavic Air
Mavic Air 2 *Delivery 05/11/20

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads