DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Air pilot from Spain living in NYC.

Azex

Reactions
Hi guys!! I got my MA just a month ago and just came back from trips to Netherlands and Argentina. I just wanted to introduce myself and thank this community for all the info and precious help I found here while I was gathering resources before flying. I'm certain that today I have great footage thanks to you all. I'll be sharing some clips and pictures soon.

Now that I'm back in NY is kind of depressing how hard it is to fly around here. My first day I had to travel for almost 2 hours to Forest Park looking for a fly zone, and it was quite a boring area. If you guys know interesting places to fly around Manhattan I'd really appreciate your ideas.

Loving this site and how wonderful everybody is here. Keep it up pilots!!

Alejandro Mallado
Find me on Instagram!

Hi guys!! I got my MA just a month ago and just came back from trips to Netherlands and Argentina. I just wanted to introduce myself and thank this community for all the info and precious help I found here while I was gathering resources before flying. I'm certain that today I have great footage thanks to you all. I'll be sharing some clips and pictures soon.

Now that I'm back in NY is kind of depressing how hard it is to fly around here. My first day I had to travel for almost 2 hours to Forest Park looking for a fly zone, and it was quite a boring area. If you guys know interesting places to fly around Manhattan I'd really appreciate your ideas.

Loving this site and how wonderful everybody is here. Keep it up pilots!!

Alejandro Mallado
Find me on Instagram!
Howdy from Wyoming @Azex , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: Azex
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeffN