DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Backpack

RadioFlyerMan

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Inspired via this forum, I just received my Lowepro DroneGuard BP250 backpack for my MPP.

Wow, I'm impressed. This thing holds everything, including my Titan whip antennas, iPad, etc. And I don't have to disassemble my RC!

It's a must for my upcoming color tour of Lake of the Clouds at Porcupine Mountains, or for hiking up Sugarloaf Mountain in Marquette.

"Say Ya' to the UP, eh!"

Photos would have been nice. :)

Price ? and where purchased from ? I've been looking for a deal on the BP 250 for some time !

They are a bit more costly than most you can find on amazon etc, but the LowePro build quality is great.
They are comfortable too for a full day bushwalking.
I’ve had the BP250 Droneguard for a couple of years now and loaded up its perfect cabin bag 7kg weight.

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
And it also fits my M2P just nicely. I have few other bags beforehand but Lowerpro is the best in my opinion.

I have the Lowepro BP 400 for my old Phantom 3 , love it , got it for $ 49 clearance deal at Best Buy , too big for just the Mavic , want the BP 250 but runs $ 176 here .

Do you use a SC? Still haven’t figured out the best set up now.
No, just a standard controller. However, I have a mount for my iPad mini and a Titan antenna modification for whip antennas that makes backpacking difficult. With my old pack, I'd have to remove and flatten the iPad mount which was a pain. I don't have to do that now, I just put the assembly in the top compartment, minus the iPad and whips. The iPad slips into a nice compartment for computers. And the 7dbi whip fits perfectly across the full width of the pack. There are more zippers and compartments on this thing than you can shake a stick at! And the internal compartment barriers can be fully modified to fit whatever you want.

Repeating an observation in other posts, this thing has great quality. I think it's worth $100+.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obanat