DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Mini Pilot in Phoenix, Arizona

mason.osborne

Reactions
Hello everyone! I just received my new Mavic Mini today and I’m currently setting it up to begin my drone experience with DJI! I’m pretty experienced with drones and I’ve flown multiple DJI drones but up until now I haven’t owned one myself. I’m not the best with photos or videos, but this’ll be a great learning experience for me!
A little info about me:
Currently 18 years old, male, and a high school senior. Again, this is my first DJI drone that I’ve owned, however I have multiple years of drone experience and have flown DJI drones before, including the Mavic Mini. I’ve looked through threads in this website before but I haven’t personally posted yet, so this is my first one! Thanks everyone for helping me out in deciding this purchase (even though I didn’t say anything), and I’m excited to share my first photos and videos with you!
Thanks everyone,
Mason

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona from another desert rat! Enjoy
Even with your experience I recommend reading the full online only 60 page DJI manual for your new drone. I carry mine downloaded on my phone. Get it on this page. Scroll down a bit... other useful stuff too.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of helpful advice and suggestions here. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Best advice given here is read the manual. It will make it a lot less of a learning curve if you do. There is a lot of great pilots on this forum so try to digest as much info from them as you can and practice, practice, practice before getting overly excited about long distances and maneuvering. Most of all have fun.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello everyone! I just received my new Mavic Mini today and I’m currently setting it up to begin my drone experience with DJI! I’m pretty experienced with drones and I’ve flown multiple DJI drones but up until now I haven’t owned one myself. I’m not the best with photos or videos, but this’ll be a great learning experience for me!
A little info about me:
Currently 18 years old, male, and a high school senior. Again, this is my first DJI drone that I’ve owned, however I have multiple years of drone experience and have flown DJI drones before, including the Mavic Mini. I’ve looked through threads in this website before but I haven’t personally posted yet, so this is my first one! Thanks everyone for helping me out in deciding this purchase (even though I didn’t say anything), and I’m excited to share my first photos and videos with you!
Thanks everyone,
Mason
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the Forum! You will find a lot of great information here. Look forward to seeing your pictures and videos, Arizona has some great landscape for flying drones. Feel free to shoot us a message if you ever have any questions regarding your Mini.

Thanks,
FDS Team

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allen25