DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Pilot from Switzerland

I believe he has already stated that he has been flying it and taking photos with it, so he's much further along than you may think, having already gone through most of what helpful hints you have posted here.
I did not get that from his posting, as he's only had a month and he wrote "learning how to fly the Mavic Mini 2 more accurately". So I would not presume that my advice would fall on deaf ears, but thank you for your advice...

Reactions: wjkrysak
Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

I did not get that from his posting, as he's only had a month and he wrote "learning how to fly the Mavic Mini 2 more accurately". So I would not presume that my advice would fall on deaf ears, but thank you for your advice...
He stated more accurately of course, but he did go on to say... So far everything is going well and the shots are excellent. It's for that reason that I assumed he was past the total beginner mode that your post would be well suited to.

Reactions: LoudThunder
It's for that reason that I assumed he was past the total beginner mode
Hey, it's all OK, that Biggo Welcome Note I post is a collection of the Best Advice that I have gathered from MavicPilot in more than a year of participating on this site… If there is a hint of Newbie Status in the Pilot's Check-In posting, I include the whole Nine-Yards, if the new member offers up info about their experience and it is not relatively new, they only get a Welcome, the note about the Member's Map, and reference to their user manual or manuals if they say what other birds they are flying…

its OK.gif

ich bought a Mavic Mini 2 a month ago. Right now I'm learning how to fly the Mavic Mini 2 more accurately. So far everything is going well and the shots are excellent.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: LoudThunder

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk