DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Pro Firmware Released (19/9/2017) - 01.04.0000

And how do you like the update?

I haven't had a chance to fly much. But with the little amount I had this morning, I noticed my radar on the GO 4 app off by approx. 90 degrees. I had started off with it perfect, but after approx. 4200ft distance away, it went off by approx. 90 degrees. However, this evening, before the sun went down, I flew approx. 1200ft distance away and had no issues. Keep in mind that this morning was from my work and this evening was from my house. Two completely different locations. I need to fly more to gather more information.

Another thing I noticed was that images/videos through my iphone 7 plus looks different...like a lot of contrast...or something. Definitely different from previous setup. Again...I need to fly more.

I have always updated via the GO4 app over WiFi only. Keep all the devices close to the modem for best connection. Never took very long. Always updated on first try. Usually during the night time in central US. A few times I needed to delete and reinstall GO4 app after iOS update but then needed to do that with some other apps, so they can find their way in the new iOS. I feel bad for those of you that have been having problems updating. From the reports I have read on this forum, It does seem that there is better compatibility between apps on Apple devices vs Android devices.

Reactions: Vilco
Why does the app kick me off of my home Wi-Fi network? I don't get it

Why does the app kick me off of my home Wi-Fi network? I don't get it
I don't understand how an app could "kick" you off your home WiFi network. Need more information about your device, OS, network, etc, before anyone can give you any helpful suggestions.

Although I am on Firmware V 01.04.0000 and DJI GO 4 App Android: V 4.1.10 , I cannot see the new QuickShot flight modes however displaying the flight modes when pushing the 5D joystick of the remote controller is'nt available anymore.

Guys, how can you miss this ??
Added QuickShot feature

This is the best!
Dronie, Helix, Circle all comes to Mavic now.

Another thing I noticed was that images/videos through my iphone 7 plus looks different...like a lot of contrast...or something. Definitely different from previous setup. Again...I need to fly more.
Yes, I agree it's still not the same picture in normal color than firmware 900 and before
Too much contrast !

Picture on the left just now with firmware 01.04.0000 on the right one month ago with firmware 900
Ok some difference are due to the season but....

Capture d’écran 2017-09-22 à 07.52.53.png

Last edited:
Reactions: dsd317 and MrsTreat
Yes, I agree it's still not the same picture in normal color than firmware 900 and before
Too much contrast !

Picture on the right just now with firmware 01.04.0000 on the right one month ago with firmware 900

View attachment 22095

Much more yellow on the right one.

Too much contrast !

Picture on the right just now with firmware 01.04.0000 on the right one month ago with firmware 900

View attachment 22095

Which picture is which? You’ve called each image the picture on the right?

Updated all new firmware and software and flew yesterday.......no issues. Still wondering about what the dynamic home point is all about??? It is scary to think it the MP might land away from the established home point without advanced knowledge.

Reactions: MrsTreat
The previous FW could only scan you credit cards at 3am and transmit them to China. This version can also scan your SS card, so it's a definite upgrade. Just funnin' guys, just funnin'.

Reactions: MrsTreat
The previous FW could only scan you credit cards at 3am and transmit them to China. This version can also scan your SS card, so it's a definite upgrade. Just funnin' guys, just funnin'.

I've re-coded their program via DJI Assistant 3 v5.1.8 and now when they attempt to scan my CC and SS it would launch their nuclear missiles at north korea. :eek::p:D

Overview
• Firmware: V 01.04.0000
• DJI GO 4 App iOS: V 4.1.10
• DJI GO 4 App Android: V 4.1.10

What’s New?
• Added QuickShot feature (requires DJI GO 4 app v4.1.10 or higher).
• Added Dynamic Home Point for ActiveTrack mode.
• Added support for Mavic Pro Platinum firmware and 8331 Low-Noise Quick Release Propellers.
• Adjusted the color in Normal mode to Vivid.

This firmware is also an update for DJI Goggles:
• Adjusted the startup volume to be the same as the settings volume.

Notes:
• Restart the aircraft and remote controller after upgrade is complete.
• Please note that firmware update may reset various Main Controller Settings, such as the RTH Altitude and Maximum Flight Distance, to factory defaults. Before the update, take note of your preferred DJI GO 4 settings, and readjust them after the update to suit your preference.
• If the firmware upgrade fails, restart aircraft, remote controller and DJI GO 4 or DJI Assistant 2, and retry.
Overview
• Firmware: V 01.04.0000
• DJI GO 4 App iOS: V 4.1.10
• DJI GO 4 App Android: V 4.1.10

What’s New?
• Added QuickShot feature (requires DJI GO 4 app v4.1.10 or higher).
• Added Dynamic Home Point for ActiveTrack mode.
• Added support for Mavic Pro Platinum firmware and 8331 Low-Noise Quick Release Propellers.
• Adjusted the color in Normal mode to Vivid.

This firmware is also an update for DJI Goggles:
• Adjusted the startup volume to be the same as the settings volume.

Notes:
• Restart the aircraft and remote controller after upgrade is complete.
• Please note that firmware update may reset various Main Controller Settings, such as the RTH Altitude and Maximum Flight Distance, to factory defaults. Before the update, take note of your preferred DJI GO 4 settings, and readjust them after the update to suit your preference.
• If the firmware upgrade fails, restart aircraft, remote controller and DJI GO 4 or DJI Assistant 2, and retry.
Hi - I have updated the firmware and it does not have the QuickShot Feature showing any ideas ? Cheers Hieth

Updated all new firmware and software and flew yesterday.......no issues. Still wondering about what the dynamic home point is all about??? It is scary to think it the MP might land away from the established home point without advanced knowledge.

For when you use active track !

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_