DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Pro Firmware Released (19/9/2017) - 01.04.0000

Just upgraded via Go 4, no issues and took about 20 mins.
It has wiped some but not all settings. Specific ones to watch out for (i) it reset my RTH altitude to 30m, (ii) turned off some OA in tap to fly and active track and (iii) reset my control sensitivities.

Wonder if they've fixed the camera reset bug?!

Seems like I'm resetting just about every time I get to about 9:02-9:04 recording 4k with the latest firmware that was supposed to actually fix this issue. I just try to remember to reset the recording myself around 8 minutes and something =/

You should be happy. Mine normally resets 2/3 mins in. It's random. Sometimes it let's me record upto 6mins.

Tried 1080p, 2.7k and 4k :(

Apparently DJI engineers still working on a fix

Can't see any difference in image quality between .100 and earlier.
What specifically is wrong with it?

Dynamic home point in active track? Ie stays with where you tell controller is and as you update?

Dynamic home point in active track? Ie stays with where you tell controller is and as you update?
Yup... finally back. Thank god. Beneficial to Spark users who uses phone wifi as a controller and use active tracking..
Has anyone updated only the GO app and left older firmware such as 0.400 and 0.700 and gotten all the new quick shot and DHP (dynamic home point) working?

Just upgraded app and mavic. Failed 1 time during update. Controller lost connection to mavic. Didn't write down the code but I should have.. restarted it and it updated the controller instantly and then the Mavic. All together about 20 min. Check your settings after the update as stated.

What about the image quality
Is there any fix ?
In the lastest .1000
That was very poor

The 'overexposure' seen at .1000 is gone.
As in the changelog:

• Adjusted the color in Normal mode to Vivid.

Hi everyone,
we had some problems accessing the flight data before with .1000 version.
What about this new version? Has anyone tried?

Thanks

Reactions: ugabuga and Murley
Wonder if they've fixed the camera reset bug?!

Seems like I'm resetting just about every time I get to about 9:02-9:04 recording 4k with the latest firmware that was supposed to actually fix this issue. I just try to remember to reset the recording myself around 8 minutes and something =/
Change the recording capacity to 16g.

The helix quickshot does it also tracking us? I mean can you do quickshot helix while its tracking the subject??

Glad you guys like where you are but all let's just keep this thread about this update and not a why I'm not upgrading thread.
And Whoops there it is..
View attachment 21890
Finally.
Congrats Dirkclod for successful upgrade!
Have you tried flying it yet, any noticeable effect on the tweak they had made regarding the new prop while using the old prop?

Hi everyone,
we had some problems accessing the flight data before with .1000 version.
What about this new version? Has anyone tried?

Thanks
I tried ... just deleted the program and reinstalled it, then went into my account and clicked on the synchronize button and also chose the maximum period - everything turned out perfectly!

Yes, I'm talking about .DAT files that can be retrieved using Assistant 2 right clicking on Flight Data or Data Upload.

Reactions: Pekik
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998