DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Pro owner in NW Washington State

punkinv

Reactions
Just received my Mavic Pro yesterday. I have assembled and flown big Hexacopters, small racers and everything in between. Got tired of soldering and figured I would try an "out of the box" drone. I am very impressed with the stability and ease of use of this li'l quad! Very fun, and I will fly it more because I will take it with me more often. Try to haul a S-800 Hex, Futaba TX, and all the FPV gear up a trail! You need a 50 lb. pelican case and at least 2 people. This thing almost fits in a cargo pocket and delivers awesome video. Now if I could just figure out how to view the footage, I'm golden :/ I'm used to the Gopro software, so it will take some getting used to. Should be intuitive, since everything else is about this thing. Happy droning!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .:)

IMG_1264.jpg Don't forget to shoot our Mountain
Rainier shot with Mavic Pro

Just received my Mavic Pro yesterday. I have assembled and flown big Hexacopters, small racers and everything in between. Got tired of soldering and figured I would try an "out of the box" drone. I am very impressed with the stability and ease of use of this li'l quad! Very fun, and I will fly it more because I will take it with me more often. Try to haul a S-800 Hex, Futaba TX, and all the FPV gear up a trail! You need a 50 lb. pelican case and at least 2 people. This thing almost fits in a cargo pocket and delivers awesome video. Now if I could just figure out how to view the footage, I'm golden :/ I'm used to the Gopro software, so it will take some getting used to. Should be intuitive, since everything else is about this thing. Happy droning!
Howdy from Wyoming punkinv, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome from High Desert, Wine, Wheat, Potato and Nuclear Washington.
Yep! Yep! Love the Mavic.

run. escape. while you still can.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi