DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

new mavic pro platinum

twilloo

Reactions
Just got my mavic pro platinum and when I have prepared for flight it gives me an error message about visual sensors and says that I should more accurately calibrate them using dji assistant. Yet it shows normal under the actual labels under the abnormal warning at the top. I have never been asked this with my other drones. any help or explanation will be helpful.

Just got my mavic pro platinum and when I have prepared for flight it gives me an error message about visual sensors and says that I should more accurately calibrate them using dji assistant. Yet it shows normal under the actual labels under the abnormal warning at the top. I have never been asked this with my other drones. any help or explanation will be helpful.
I've been through the DJI Assistant calibration, and with a 43" monitor, huge desktop, and too short of a cable, I gave up after the second attempt. The process is a major pita IMO.

Reactions: lmel2005
I've been through the DJI Assistant calibration, and with a 43" monitor, huge desktop, and too short of a cable, I gave up after the second attempt. The process is a major pita IMO.

I purchased a 10’ cable on amazon. Without it it’s near impossible to do.

KD

Reactions: Ripper7620
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS