DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Zoom Pilot from Mt. St. Helens!

IlluminationsfromtheAttic

Reactions
Hi everyone! After learning to fly with the DJI Spark over the past 8 months I purchased the Mavic 2 Zoom last week. It's such a huge leap above the Spark, flying it has been pure joy! Here's one of my first photos taken with it:

Dl0xLBkVsAEdCy4.jpg:large

I have a ton of awesome aerial videos taken with the Spark on my Youtube channel, and soon there'll be a ton of Mavic videos there as well! Illuminationsfromtheattic

Reactions: Ricky and dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi everyone! After learning to fly with the DJI Spark over the past 8 months I purchased the Mavic 2 Zoom last week. It's such a huge leap above the Spark, flying it has been pure joy! Here's one of my first photos taken with it:

I have a ton of awesome aerial videos taken with the Spark on my Youtube channel, and soon there'll be a ton of Mavic videos there as well! Illuminationsfromtheattic
Howdy from Wyoming @IlluminationsfromtheAttic , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Nice shot! Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic, Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929