DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member from Mississippi gulf coast.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
If you haven’t yet... recommend reading the full online only DJI manual for your drone. Get it here... scroll down.

Welcome to the forum! :)

WELCOME to the forum :)

Flying a Mavic Air. Still getting the hang of it. Appreciate all the great advice and help on this forum!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Hey there, I am a Newbie from the MS Gulf Coast too. Glad to see others from the area on here.
Welcome to the forum, to the both of you! Hopefully you’re close enough to other local forum members, so that you all can get together and fly someday.

Anyone around Pascagoula know if drones are allowed at the beach area? I know you have Chevron to the east and Ingalls to the west and the park by Ingalls even has a sign that says no drones but didn't see any along the beach heading to that park.

Flying a Mavic Air. Still getting the hang of it. Appreciate all the great advice and help on this forum!
Welcome to the forum from the beautiful mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RWShepard