DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Member From Sunnyvale CA.

Lyon McKeil

Reactions
Hello, I'm Lyon from Sunnyvale, CA. I have a friend that got into UAS flying and then did is Part 107 certification. He was telling me about it and I got interested so I started the 107 training from Pilots Institute (I'm almost ready to take the test). After getting about half way through the training I figured that I probably should get a drone to actually fly. I found a deal on a refurbished Mavic Mini and have been really enjoying it. I'm very much in a learning mode and this seems like a great place to do that.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Thus far I'm still trying to figure out how to fly it. The only video I have is wandering around my neighborhood, which is rather boring. I did try and catch one of our fire engines heading out to a call but I haven't quite got the hang of keeping the subject in the frame.

I did try and catch one of our fire engines heading out to a call but I haven't quite got the hang of keeping the subject in the frame.

Practice, practice, practice... ?

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78