DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member from upstate NY (the REAL upstate)

GGehret

Reactions
Hello all,
I am happy to say that I am a new Mavic 2 Pro owner--my first drone ever, but NOT new to photography. I am enjoying my flying experience w/ this drone so much! I have been reading the posts on this forum for about 2 weeks now, and I am very glad to know that this source of info. exists!! I look forward to interacting w/ all of you. Happy flying everyone!

Welcome from upstate N.Y. please fell free to let us know were the real upstate is I'm curious to know myself

Reactions: DeletedMember
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome from upstate N.Y. please fell free to let us know were the real upstate is I'm curious to know myself
LOL...Most people think upstate NY is anything north of New York City...NOPE, upstate, northern NY is anything around Watertown and above....bordering the St. Lawrence River and Canada.THAT'S the real upstate NY. It's beautiful up here, and VERY rural.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup
Thank you. I will do just that. :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum from sunny Arizona! Enjoy!

If you haven’t read it, here’s a link to the full (about 70 page) manual for your drone:
THANKS! Yes, I printed it off and read it a couple of times while I was waiting for my drone to arrive. I truly appreciate your sending me this link, however. BTW, I DO have a question...I see that many people her have really cool user names. How can I change my user name, once I think of something more catchy. LOL THanks

No my girl and I usually go to Central Sq or Phoenix to fly on week days.During the weekends when were not on call we take a trip to the Adirondacks.

No my girl and I usually go to Central Sq or Phoenix to fly on week days.During the weekends when were not on call we take a trip to the Adirondacks.
Oh, okay. I',m glad you have a couple places that are fairly close to home then. I haven't had time to go over to the Adirondacks yet, but I'm hoping this summer we can get a chance to do so--especially in the fall!

That's when my girl wants to go this time of yr for a cpl more weeks is when the black fly are really bad

That's when my girl wants to go this time of yr for a cpl more weeks is when the black fly are really bad
Yes, they are...very bad! Well, I hope you get some great shots and footage when you go. Hopefully, you can post a few captures on here. Enjoy!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_