DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mini 4 Pro arrived!

3rdof5

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I am shocked!
I ordered on Monday directly from the DJI store. Tracking showed DHL picked it up in China on Wednesday morning. It's here today in Edmonton Alberta Canada. Amazing shipping!!!
Now to unpack, charge and update :)

Amazing shipping!!!
Indeed. I ordered mine on Monday afternoon and received it on Wednesday morning.

For me at least, DJI shipping has always been fast for products they have in stock (no matter if it comes from China or the US).

Reactions: TonyPHX and 3rdof5
Indeed. I ordered mine on Monday afternoon and received it on Wednesday morning.

For me at least, DJI shipping has always been fast for products they have in stock (no matter if it comes from China or the US).
Agreed, all of my shipments were fast and always at least 1 day earlier than stated. This order said arriving by end of day Oct 3rd until it just arrived. Definitely early and great service!

Reactions: TonyPHX
Your thread made me check on mine. It appears that they have stock already located at regional hubs because mine is coming from a distribution center just miles from me. Amazing speed! : )

Reactions: 3rdof5

The only thing faster than DJI shipping the new drones is Flight Reader getting support for the new models!

Reactions: 3rdof5
It wil be interesting to see who thinks is sprinkled with Fairy Dust making it better than the Mini 3 Pro and who sends it packing . Tracking in D log might be some Fairy Dust so your off to a good start.

I fear this theme of very small incremental changes will follow into the Mavic 4 and thus many of us will be keeping the Mavic 3 Pro as the grail.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne