DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mini Pilot in Hawaii

WolfSpring

Reactions
Hello, doing the newbie thing and checking in. I just got a Mavic Mini yesterday and thanks to this site was able to fly it in my house even though I'm in a red restricted zone and thats how I found this site. I am actually on the Phantom Pilots board, but I haven't used it in a long time. I've been flying a phantom 2 for a few years with a GoPro Hero 4 on it and wanted to upgrade to something with more flight time and the Mini Fly More combo was way to good of a deal to pass on and even though I've only flown it in my house for about 20 minutes I am already impressed with it.

About me: 43 years old 23 years Military 20 years married with three kids currently stationed in Hawaii. I'm part outdoor part techie I love doing videos, nothing pro just friends and family as we are so far away, and do a lot of snorkeling, kayaking and hiking in Hawaii and really look forward to adding the mini to my arsenal of cameras. I also do a lot of videoing for my military unit, obstacle courses, ranges and that kind of stuff. I look forward to learning more from this board and maybe one day contributing back.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the Forum! You will find a lot of great information here. Feel free to shoot us a message if you ever have any questions regarding your Mini.

Thanks,
FDS Team

Welcome to the forum from another veteran. You will find plenty of helpful advice and suggestions. We look forward to your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello, doing the newbie thing and checking in. I just got a Mavic Mini yesterday and thanks to this site was able to fly it in my house even though I'm in a red restricted zone and thats how I found this site. I am actually on the Phantom Pilots board, but I haven't used it in a long time. I've been flying a phantom 2 for a few years with a GoPro Hero 4 on it and wanted to upgrade to something with more flight time and the Mini Fly More combo was way to good of a deal to pass on and even though I've only flown it in my house for about 20 minutes I am already impressed with it.

About me: 43 years old 23 years Military 20 years married with three kids currently stationed in Hawaii. I'm part outdoor part techie I love doing videos, nothing pro just friends and family as we are so far away, and do a lot of snorkeling, kayaking and hiking in Hawaii and really look forward to adding the mini to my arsenal of cameras. I also do a lot of videoing for my military unit, obstacle courses, ranges and that kind of stuff. I look forward to learning more from this board and maybe one day contributing back.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78