DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot check-in from Delray Beach FL

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome! Many, many years ago we lived in Plantation and rode out Hurricane Andrew. Living in the mountains of Colorado now. Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the forum. My MA2 is on the truck for delivery today :D You will find plenty of support and assistance. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to the Forum! If you are ever in the Fort Meyers area we have a retail store and would love for you to stop by. Feel free to shoot us a message if you ever have any questions about your Air 2.

Thanks,
FDS Team

I also live in Delray Beach(by the ave, downtown). I wrote the following below in another S. Florida thread. Any help would be great. Thank you. I look forward to learning from the best pilots on this forum!

Hi Guys,
I just got my part 107 and I live by the ave(Downtown Delray Beach). I am trying to find some remote areas to fly(very few ppl or helicopters). It looks like there's two heliports( Bethesda Memorial Hospital and Hardrives Delta Nr 3 Helistop) all around Lake Ida Park. Does anyone have any idea where I can fly? I never flew a drone before and took a course and passed the part 107 before purchasing the air 2s. Any help would great. Thank you.

Welcome from South Central Florida and enjoy.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman