DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot from South Finland

TSN

Reactions
Hey there!

I've been thinking about getting a drone for about 2 years and now it happened. As I'm travelling a few times a year I wanted something that is small and easy to take anywhere and that's why I chose the mavic air. I have never used a drone before and I did my first flight with my mavic air yesterday. It was pretty easy event though it was a bit windy and moist after the rain. Hopefully the weather is sunnier and less windy today ?

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome From The Windy City of Chicago. I have a Mavic Pro, and really
enjoy flying also. I have had some close calls, have not ever crashed it.
Its really important to understand what your bird is capable of so you do not have unexpected mishaps. Thats why its important to check out Mavic Piolets forum. Especally Mavic Help and Mavic Tips, both are usefull tool to help you gain knowledge, and confidence when flying.
Fly Safe and have fun, Happy Hovering.

Welcome to the forum from the Arizona deserts! Enjoy!

I’d recommend reading the full manual as the one in the box is very abbreviated. Get it here (scroll down the page):

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Thanks for the warm welcome. As far as I know you are good to fly As Long as you use the droneinfo app witch tells you where you can fly and at what altitude. Have only been flying a few times but It's fun. The flying part is not that Hard, to get all the camera settings right is harder. Just tried My new ND filters aswell ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeoTony