DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot from Worthing, UK

enzo200500

Reactions
Hi everyone, my names Steve and live on the South Coast of the UK.

Been reading the forum posts for a while and decided to sign up.

The Mavic Pro is my first drone and ordered one two days ago whilst waiting for a flight home from India!

UPS tracking tell me it should be delivered today.........sometime?!

Ordered the fly more bundle and another battery to be sure.

I will definately be asking for help from the experienced flyers on here, especially about setup and beyond....

Steve.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Welcome Steve to the Mavic Pilots forum. You will get a lot of help here if you need it. Enjoy and safe flying.

Right on my doorstep then Pedro!
Do you fly locally?

Hi Steve,

I fly in quite a few places locally, quite often at Waterhall, Stanmer Park, Brighton Marina, Devil's Dyke, Shoreham Beach, etc. Just back from Iceland so everything here seems a little boring now.. :(

I may be flying in Worthing on Friday, doing a survey on a property we're about to demolish, seeing if there are any gulls nesting on the roof yet. :)

Thats some nice shooting Pedro!

I may pop up the Dyke later today for a quick buzz around.

I was down doing some shots of the digger tha's been submerged for the last two days off the beach by Brooklands car park. Was there at 06:15 this morning, and will pop back for some low tide shots.
God knows how they are going to move that great lump!?

Thats some nice shooting Pedro!

I may pop up the Dyke later today for a quick buzz around.

I was down doing some shots of the digger tha's been submerged for the last two days off the beach by Brooklands car park. Was there at 06:15 this morning, and will pop back for some low tide shots.
God knows how they are going to move that great lump!?

Thanks Steve. I noticed the machine this morning on the way in to work and wished I had my Mavic with me. That's some piece of kit, heaven knows how much it's worth and, like you say, how they are going to get it onto to dry land. Somebody's gonna be in trouble!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998