DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot in NYC!

I was scare as well until I met with eyeflightdrone he is in the forum as well, we flew downtown Hartford and now I'm not scare anymore. Trust me you have a piece of engineering on your Mavic Air or any DJI product, just keep in mind you will fly high enough so you don't crash and always inspect your area before you taking off for possible obstacles, like antennas or high, have a good one.
This Saturday not good for me. I won’t be back in NY until the 24th of August. In FL at the moment for the summer.

This Saturday not good for me. I won’t be back in NY until the 24th of August. In FL at the moment for the summer.

I will hit you up when I get back. For sure.

Was up everyone just discovered this site looking for any regulations in Catskill NY.

I’m new to the drown scene currently located in the Bronx right at the verge of Yonkers.

Any other New Yorkers want to share flying spots close to NYC I don’t have to drive to far to get some flying in without breaking any of the rules
Welcome! I'm in NYC also in Queens. I have a Mavic Pro and a M2Z. This is the place for any questions you night have....I have learned a lot just from reading the posts!

Was up everyone just discovered this site looking for any regulations in Catskill NY.

I’m new to the drown scene currently located in the Bronx right at the verge of Yonkers.

Any other New Yorkers want to share flying spots close to NYC I don’t have to drive to far to get some flying in without breaking any of the rules
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Just got back from Tibbetts Park will definitely go back to practice more!! Nice spots to get a few water shots! On my last battery a cop was doing a routine drive around since it was almost dawn caught me high up in the sky simply told me they are not permitted on that park and recommend another park deeper into Yonkers, I was almost done with my battery and he simply told me finish that battery but please don’t use another and drove off really nice! I was scare won’t lie but definitely made me feel at ease.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk