DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot in St. Louis

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum, and greetings from San Diego.

As a former resident of Chesterfield(STL), I’d say you’re going to love your new views of the area. Fly safe.

I've been flying for about 6 months now. I now have a Mini 2. I should have my 107 certification in a month or so. I've been an amateur/semi-pro photographer for 40 years. Drone photography and videography is a new horizon for me. Lot's of fun so far.
I have been flying off and on for three years now! I own two drones, just bought a M2P and slowly working on my Part 107 while working full time. I am a Retired USAF Aircraft Mechanic with an FAA A & P License as well. I want to start my own Drone Business in New Mexico, but spent 21 years in STL growing up before the Military!

I have been flying off and on for three years now! I own two drones, just bought a M2P and slowly working on my Part 107 while working full time. I am a Retired USAF Aircraft Mechanic with an FAA A & P License as well. I want to start my own Drone Business in New Mexico, but spent 21 years in STL growing up before the Military!
Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78