DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot just got a Mavic 2 Pro.

welcome to the forum ,sounds like your device is maxed out the app uses a lot of processor power and the device cant handle it all

Hi, and welcome :)

It may well be because the device you are using doesn't have the oomph to do what you want. I use an iPad mini 4 to fly with and it works very well for that, but if I start up screen recording at the same time it doesn't like it and causes problems. I've not even tried streaming video from it.

Th
Can't help you there I'm afraid as I don't have the smart controller. There is a section of the forum for these devices, and if you post there you will be more likely to get the answer.

Plus there are a few youtube tutorials on it, so the answer may also be there too.
Thanks again for the help. This is a very helpful forum. Ill find the right place to post after I get more detail on the issue. Cheers all of you

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to our Forum, from the friendly skies of Texas, USA!

You picked a winner in the M2P. Lots of neat stuff to shoot all over the EU. Haven't been there with my drone so far. I use an iPad Mini 4, but I've never tried sharing or streaming yet, so I haven't experienced the issue you're having trouble with. Wish I could help!

Glad you've joined us!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones