DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot + repairman here, thankful for the site for advice!

antcw

Reactions
Hello community! I recently picked up a crashed Air 2S that I've been putting back together, and it wouldn't be possible without all you veteran pilots out there showing me the ropes! The collective knowledge (with plenty of crashes) is invaluable in making repairs to such sensitive devices as this, so thank you guys for putting it up for everyone to see. Glad to be here!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Don't worry; still in the building/testing phase, just have to replace a gimbal cable before I'm good to go. Thank you for the heads up! I knew there was some kind of FAA certs required, but I didn't know where to look. I've put too much elbow grease into this little guy to get it confiscated for not having the right paperwork.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;) I hope you have better luck fixing your Air 2S than I had trying to fix mine. :)

Welcome again!

Hello from Minnesota and welcome to the Forum....it's good to know we have a up and coming repairman in the forum lol...There's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here. Just ask and the experts are great on providing feedback to you ... Remember to always Fly Safe and Fly Smart. Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan